If you are not completely happy with the health and vitality of your air plants we will replace them at no cost to you. Just notify us via email with a photo within 30 days of receiving your order and we will ship out replacements. No return or shipping charges. It is that simple. Notify us via email at email@example.com.
- Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 2 PM EST Monday thru Friday. Does not include postal holidays.
- Same day shipping means orders are processed on the same day.
- We use a variety of shipping services: USPS Priority Mail, USPS Ground Advantage (previously known as 1st Class Mail), FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, FedEx 2-Day and UPS 2nd Day Air.
- Orders over $75 qualify for free standard shipping and orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.95.
- You will receive a tracking number via email the day the order ships out.
- Most orders arrive 3 to 5 days after you place the order. We ship from Florida.
- We do not ship outside the U.S. due to live plant restrictions.
- We may use slower ground options to ship our bulk wood and glass products. This allows us to extend our offer of free shipping to even our most heavy items. Transit time is up to 6 days to the west coast if we use ground service. Plants will always be sent separately with faster service.
2-Day Express Services for a $30 Flat Rate
- Although our free shipping via USPS Priority Mail is normally reliable, some customers have asked for the peace of mind of a private courier.
- We now offer 2 Day Shipping for a $30 flat rate.
- Our 2 Day Shipping partners are FedEx and UPS.
- It is an option at checkout in addition to our other free or $7.95 USPS options.
- This is for plant shipments only (no hard good materials: Wood, Cork, Terrariums, Ceramic, Terrarium fillers or holders).
- Our express service partners do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays therefore only orders placed Monday through Wednesday before 2 PM Eastern time will arrive in two days. USPS delivers mail on Saturdays (and occasionally Sundays). Keep this in mind when timing an order and considering the use of our express service.
- Orders will ship the same business day if possible and all products are in stock. If your shipment is very time sensitive, please call us after placing your order: 1-888-631-7611 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping on Your FedEx or UPS Account
- We can ship on corporate UPS and FedEx accounts
- Please use the order notes to indicate the desired shipping service, account number and billing zip code of the account holder
- We will contact you to confirm the details
Concerned About Shipping to a Cold Location?
We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions. If you are concerned about daytime temperatures below freezing, and you are not home when mail is delivered, the best option is to have the plants shipped to where you are located during the day (your place of work or school). However, plants received damaged are always covered by our 30 Day Guarantee.