If you are not completely happy with the health and vitality of your air plants we will replace them at no cost to you. Just notify us via email within 30 days of receiving your order and we will ship out replacements. No return or shipping charges. It is that simple. Notify us via email at email@example.com.
Fast & Free Shipping
• Orders over $60 Ship for Free! Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $6.95.
• Same Day Shipping for orders placed Monday thru Friday before 3pm EST.
• Orders placed after 3pm EST are shipped the next day excluding postal holidays.
• Most orders arrive 3 to 5 days after you place the order.
• All orders shipped via Fast USPS Priority or 1st Class Mail. We do not ship outside the U.S. due to live plant restrictions.
• We use UPS Ground to ship our bulk wood products. This allows us to extend our offer of free shipping to even our most heavy wood arrangements. Plants will always be sent separately with Priority Mail or FedEx 2-Day if this shipping method is purchased at checkout.
FedEx 2-Day Shipping. $30 Flat Rate.
• Although our free shipping via USPS Priority Mail is quite reliable and timely, some customers have asked for the peace of mind of a private courier.
• We now offer FedEx 2-Day Shipping for a $30 flat rate.
• It is an option at checkout in addition to our other free or $6.95 USPS options
• This is for plant shipments only (no hard good materials: Wood, Cork, Terrariums, Ceramic, Terrarium fillers or holders).
• FedEx 2-Day does not delivery on Saturdays or Sundays. USPS delivers Priority Mail on Saturdays (and occasionally Sundays). Keep this in mind when timing an order and considering the use of FedEx 2-Day.
• Orders will ship the same business day if placed by 3 PM Eastern Time and all products are in stock. If your shipment is very time sensitive, please call us after placing your order: 1-888-631-7611 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Billing on Customer UPS & FedEx Accounts
• We have the capability to easily ship on customer UPS and FedEx accounts.
• Put your shipping account and the zip code associated with your respective freight account in the Order Notes at checkout or send us an email.
• Please note that we will not refund the $6.95 shipping charge for orders that otherwise would not qualify for free shipping (under $60) even if we ship on your account.
Concerned About Shipping to a Cold Location? Have no fear.
We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions. If you are concerned about daytime temperatures below freezing, and you are not home when mail is delivered, the best option is to have the plants shipped to where you are located during the day (your place of work or school). However, plants received damaged are always covered by our 30 Day Guarantee.