- Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 2 PM EST Monday thru Friday. Does not include postal holidays.
- Same day shipping means orders are processed on the same day.
- We use a variety of shipping services: USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail, FedEx Ground and FedEx 2-Day (for an extra fee).
- Orders over $60 ship qualify for free standard shipping and orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $6.95.
- You will receive a tracking number via email the day the order ships out.
- Most orders arrive 3 to 5 days after you place the order. We ship from Florida.
- Unforeseen delays are possible with order transit times due to COVID-19
- We do not ship outside the U.S. due to live plant restrictions.
- We may use FedEx Ground to ship our bulk wood and glass products. This allows us to extend our offer of free shipping to even our most heavy items. Transit time is up to 6 days to the west coast if we use FedEx Ground. Plants will always be sent separately with Priority Mail.
FedEx 2-Day for a $30 Flat Rate
- Although our free shipping via USPS Priority Mail is normally reliable, some customers have asked for the peace of mind of a private courier.
- We now offer FedEx 2-Day Shipping for a $30 flat rate.
- It is an option at checkout in addition to our other free or $6.95 USPS options
- This is for plant shipments only (no hard good materials: Wood, Cork, Terrariums, Ceramic, Terrarium fillers or holders).
- FedEx 2-Day does not delivery on Saturdays or Sundays therefore only orders placed Monday through Wednesday before 2 PM Eastern time will arrive in two days. USPS delivers Priority Mail on Saturdays (and occasionally Sundays). Keep this in mind when timing an order and considering the use of FedEx 2-Day.
- Orders will ship the same business day if possible and all products are in stock. If your shipment is very time sensitive, please call us after placing your order: 1-888-631-7611 or send us an email email@example.com.
Shipping on Your FedEx or UPS Account
- We can ship on corporate UPS and FedEx accounts
- Please use the order notes to indicate the desired shipping service, account number and billing zip code of the account holder
- We will contact you to confirm the details
Concerned About Shipping to a Cold Location?
We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions. If you are concerned about daytime temperatures below freezing, and you are not home when mail is delivered, the best option is to have the plants shipped to where you are located during the day (your place of work or school). However, plants received damaged are always covered by our 30 Day Guarantee.